Friday, May 1, 2009

Here are a bunch of pictures I managed to take but neglected to post in the last week or so...
Sydney sported her Red Sox outfit when they had won 11 in a row.

Sydney wore the outfit John and Maura gave her to honor the birth of their daughter, Maeve and because it finally got warm enough for her to wear it!

She has three teeth with two on the bottom and one on the top left...you get a nice view of them when she hams it up for the camera.

Don't worry, she hasn't fully grown out of being a messy eater.

Here's her cuddle bunny t-shirt from Nana.

Now we get to the video portion. The first one is of her mastering the IKEA ring stacker from Grandma and Grandpa.



Here is Sydney blowing bubbles in the bath for the first time. Joshua has been working on this trick for a while.



I tried to take pictures of Sydney wearing this outfit but she wouldn't really stand still long enough for me to take them (as in, I would lean her against the recliner and she would let go of it and start chasing after me and the camera!) I had to enlist Joshua's help for the photo shoot and I realized that the days of still pictures are now behind us. This video was taken at the beginning of the week and she is now walking all over the place and really getting her feet underneath her. We'll try to capture the extent of it this weekend.

Align Left

No comments: