Here are some photos and videos from our visit with Catherine, Bo & Indy (their new goldendoodle) in Syracuse and Buffalo!
 |
| Niagara Falls |
 |
| Indy |
 |
| State Park near Syracuse |
 |
| This polar bear at the Buffalo zoo kept diving down and popping his head up. After that I would say "peak-a-boo" and the girls would crack up. The polar bear playing peak-a-boo with us was definitely a hit at the zoo! |
 |
| Sydney was excited to go in the lead car and conduct the train! |
 |
| Evelyn and I had a great time in the caboose. |
The first video shows fireworks over Niagara Falls. On the way home, Sydney fell fast asleep but Evelyn enchanted us with her renditions of two songs from They Might Be Giants "Here Comes Science" (I am a paleontologist and electric car)! She still claims she is a paleontologist several times a day. There is no visual for the second video. I wanted to capture the sound but didn't turn the camera fully on because 1) it was dark and 2) it would have changed her performance. Lyrics you should be able to make out include "I am a paleontologist. That's who I am, that's who I am..." and "let's take a ride in an electric car, come on and take a ride with me!"
 |
| Thanks Bo, Catherine & Indy for a fun visit! |
No comments:
Post a Comment