Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chicago

I had a conference in Chicago so we used it as an excuse to connect with friends. We are grateful to John and Maura for hosting us in the burbs and grateful to Julie for putting me up in the city! Here are some pics from the trip. I'm sad to say I don't have any pics with Julie or of the conference or downtown but I had a great dinner with Julie and Matt one of the nights I was there and another one with Julie in Lincoln Park watching the sunset over the Chicago skyline!

It was hot while we were there but the girls beat the heat with some backyard sprinkler action!



Story time with Maura, Maeve, John and Sydney

We were very impressed by all of the parks and splash parks in their town!


Joshua and Maura and the girls got caught in a downpour on the way back from the splash park...after that the girls weren't the only ones who were wet!

No comments: