Monday, August 24, 2009
Full of Fauchers
My parents and my brother Tim visited us in Indiana. Tim became an expert at creating interesting structures with Sydney's blocks.

Leaning tower of...Sydney's blocks with my Dad looking on.
Sydney enjoyed deconstructing all of Tim's creations.
Here are Sydney and her Uncle Tim. Although she is still a little young to articulate it, I'm sure he will become known to her as "Star Uncle" the way he is with our other nieces and nephews.
Who said Red Sox and Yankees fans can't get along? Well, you'll note that Tim looks happier than Sydney. If you watched the Red Sox/Yankees series at Yankee Stadium a few weekends ago, you know why. I'm also happy to report that Sydney tried her best to replace Tim's hat with her own. I'm teaching her well.
Sydney has spunk.
What do you do with a child with spunk? Feed her lemons! Here are some photos from her first exposure to lemon. Photo 1: Hamming it up for the camera. (This is several pieces in...the good stuff didn't happen at first taste.)
Photo 2: Starting to realize this tastes a little different. This is...
Photo 3: sour!
Photo 4: Bleck.
Photo 5: Recovered from sour lemon - back to hamming it up for the camera. (Still eating bits of lemon. Even after the taste fully set in she was not deterred.)
Sydney enjoyed her new baby stroller. She paused to kiss her babies (on the feet!)
She also liked wheeling them around the kitchen and living room.
Sporting her "bam bam" do to manage the long locks.
I love this picture of Sydney and her Nana and Papa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What HAS the world come to? I had to rub my eyes ... twice ... after seeing that picture of Sydney in a pink dress - pushing a pink stroller. I guess even the best of us can only hold off so long. :)
GB
Post a Comment