Thursday, June 20, 2013

late May - early June

Papa and Juliet
I know, I know, where are the photos? The good news is we've been taking them...the bad news is (until now) we haven't had time to post them. Here are some photos from the last couple of weeks. Juliet is doing great. I will do a separate post with photos from her one month photo shoot (I promise!)
Papa and his Munz granddaughters

Juliet making new friends - my colleague Lisa


At the theater to see The Little Mermaid!

Sydney taking care of and admiring her newest little sister

Rocking the camo!

Bathtime!

Juliet looks like she was caught in the act!

More new friends - Stephanie!

Dress up fun!

QT with Kathleen

Juliet is already facing forward in the Baby Bjorn!

Sleepy smiles on the changing table

Score: Joshua 1, Piano 0!

Classic with the bib saying plus jazz hands combo!

New jammies from Julie!

getting acquainted with Evelyn

more sibling bonding

She still manages to cave even when she is front-facing...and it's adorable!

Sydney's class trip to Minnewaska!

No comments: