 |
| We decided to test out our newly acquired 2nd hiking pack by hiking with both of the girls (and the dog!) in Minnewaska State Park. The first 2 1/2 hours of the hike were great...the last 1 1/2 hours were grueling. I tried to complain to Joshua by letting him know I was carrying a higher percentage of my body weight by carrying Evelyn but we did the math, and I only won by 1% (16 versus 17). Even though my argument fell flat, we have our work cut out for us as we get into shape for some summer hiking with the girls. |
 |
| Gertrude's Nose |
 |
| Evelyn and I are in this photo - can you find us? |
 |
| A different day gearing up for a walk to Gardiner on the Rail Trail. |
All of these pictures are not necessarily in order but we've done some things in the last couple of weeks. I went to a conference in Northern Virginia so Joshua and the girls visited Team Walsh in Baltimore. We went on a walk on the Rail Trail to enjoy some of the local scenery. We also did a hike in Minnewaska State Park called Gertrude's Nose. Otherwise, we have all been really, really sick. So much so that Evelyn has taken to mocking us with fake coughs. She has had a lot of practice. She even attempts to put her hand over her mouth since we are constantly reminding Sydney to cough into her arm. Hopefully spring will arrive and we will kick the illnesses which have been plaguing us for the last several weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment