Monday, August 16, 2010

Graduation Weekend..."Dr. Mommy"

Me with my parents outside Beering Hall
Some fun at the Purdue Memorial Union Club Hotel
Close up with Mom and Dad
My Major Professor
Me with Joshua and Evelyn after the ceremony
Sydney got to see it all happen over the internet thanks to our fantastic neighbors (who we miss!) and their facilitation of a stellar play date! Sydney has taken to calling me "Dr. Mommy." It started on my birthday after I successfully defended. Now, she uses it in everyday conversation (e.g., "Excuse me, Dr. Mommy, I want some other food" and "There's Dr. Mommy right there"). It is pretty adorable.

3 comments:

ashley.and.graham said...

woo hoo! Congratulations, Dr. Mommy!!

Maren said...

Way to go, Dr. Mom! I still can't believe you had Evelyn right before you finished. You're a Super Dr. Mommy! (And now you deserve a nice long nap. :)

Jennie said...

SOOOO happy for you!!! And by the way, Sydney is too freakin' adorable.