Sydney enjoyed the hay tunnel but did seem glad I was trailing her at one point when it got a little dark.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Fall Fun
We went to Exploration Acres yesterday (which has a huge corn maze in addition to this pumpkin patch). Here is our pumpkin among the pumpkins.
A couple of shots from a lookout/bridge in the corn maze.

It's hard to really appreciate the intricacy of the corn maze but here is a link to the aerial view (http://www.explorationacres.com/Corn_Maze_files/Modified1295maze-2.pdf)
Sydney enjoyed the hay tunnel but did seem glad I was trailing her at one point when it got a little dark.
These pictures are in our front yard when the leaves started to fall.

Joshua was putting away the outdoor hose and Sydney climbed right in.
You can tell from the way Sydney is dressed in all of these pictures that we have had some ups and downs with weather in the last couple of weeks.
Sydney enjoyed the hay tunnel but did seem glad I was trailing her at one point when it got a little dark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment