Monday, July 6, 2009
We celebrated a birthday this weekend in the Munz household (see candles below for the specifics). Sydney put on her party dress from her Great Aunt for the occasion.
Sydney's take on glass slippers that go with her dress.
Posing for pictures with the birthday girl...


A nice black and white solo shot. I know I'm biased but she is pretty adorable.
Joshua did a spectacular job with the brownie ice cream cake.

Here are some fun videos of Sydney and Sadie walking each other at the end of the weekend. Notice Sydney's festive flag shirt. We love the 4th of July and surrounding events around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Elizabeth! It looks like it was a fun celebration. I agree with you--she is pretty darn cute :)
E
Happy birthday, Elizabeth! (And not to overshadow the birthday wishes, but I just love Sydney's little curls. Too cute!)
Happy birthday to you, you live in the zoo, you look like a [insert random animal name here], and you smell like one too! Happy birthday Elizabeth!
On another note, Syd's hair is soooo long! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment