Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back on the Blog

I know it's been ages since we've posted or explained anything. I'd like to claim travel and being busy...but today I sent an email to a group of grad school friends here at Purdue and within about an hour my two friends who have had babies within the past 5 weeks replied. So no more excuses, here are some photos from the last several weeks. I also have some great videos and I will try to get those up in the next couple of days. I went to a seminar at WVU and Sydney and Joshua headed on to Baltimore to meet up with some of our Peace Corps friends.

Mike with Sydney and Maddy G (Madeline Grace).

Syd and Maddy G.

The usual antics.

Syd in Maddy G's hooded towel.

The munchkins less James Henry.

James Henry!

Sydney and her godmother, Mindy.

Lucy Claire and Maureen.

These next pictures are back at home. Little Miss Ham for the camera.

Smiling with her long blonde locks.

Fun times in the pool.

What do you have in the bucket, Sydney?

I love this picture!

Acrobatics.

Sydney had fun in the pool with her friend Allison. I did not manage to get any pictures while they were in the pool (of course!) but got some nice "after" shots.

C'mon dads, keep 'em still for the picture.

Just when you think pool time is "all done."

All frogged out with her hooded towel and frog shoes.

Allison and Sydney had no fun at all chasing after me with the camera.

Our neighbor's new baby girl, Claire Noel.

I will post other videos soon but this first one is Sydney looking at the screen on our new video camera. I bought it for my research project and to use with Sydney. She loved being able to see herself (surprise, surprise). The part in the video when she fusses is when I flipped the screen back toward me so I could see if she was still in the picture. The smiles at the end are when I turned it back around! The song I am singing is from a Sesame Street video that she watched during our travels. The tunes are pretty catchy. As always, sorry for the off-key singing voice.

No comments: