Sydney is doing pretty well with some of the signs we use with her. She signs "more" (which looks a bit like clapping but she definitely understands that when she does it, we giver her more) and "all done." What I like about her rendition of "all done" is that she does it with her arms completely spread apart. I'm sure the technique will become more refined but in the meantime, she is picking up on some of them and we are understanding one another...which seems to be the point! At the end of the video I'm pretty sure she is signing "I am a ham when the camera is on me!"
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she is so cute!!! i love the all done sign. eden hasn't really gotten that one :); her latest sign for all done is to toss a piece of whatever she's eating over her shoulder and look at you the whole time like, "is this ok? i'm finished" ha
Post a Comment